Friday, February 1, 2008

Rexburg Temple

My friend Kendall and I had a girls weekend. We drove to our old stoppin' grounds- Rexburg, for the temple open house. As we drove into Rexburg in the dark, we could see the temple glowing on the hill. It was beautiful. These pictures don't do it justice. I wish I had some at night. We only stayed in Rexburg for a day, then we drove down to Provo and spent some time with our friend Sara. Although I did miss Darin, it was nice to have some quality girl time!


Do you see all that snow! It was freezing!



The view of BYU-Idaho from the temple.

5 comments:

The Corbridge's said...

Awesome Janelle! What a beautiful temple. Your blog design looks great too! We love you.

thinkHP said...

I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!! sheesh i wanted to go so bad.

I wish that our schedules weren't so opposite.

i sure heart you

Matt and Adge said...

That temple is BEAUTIFUL! How fun to get some girl time!

Glad to see you updating your blog...we finally got back into it ourselves :).

Kendall Hawley said...

I didn't make that cupcake but Matt & I are working on it. We purchased some frosting tips on Saturday, we hope to try them out tonight :)

gordon, cindy and carter said...

Hi Janelle & Darin! We are so excited to have your blog now...I got it off of Jared & Steph's...it is so fun to be connected with family that we don't get to see very much. Though it was Great seeing you last year around this time and to meet Darin! Carter and I will be at Lindsey's reception so it will be fun seeing you guys again...though Gordon won't be there but hopefully he will be able to come out soon.