Friday, February 1, 2008

Christmas

Sorry I am a little behind on our blog. We had a great Christmas - Here are a couple pictures.
Opening our P.J.s Christmas Eve!




We also got a Video Camera! Look forward to videos from us. (As soon as I have time to sit down and figure out how to post videos!)



We slept over at my parents house on Christmas Eve with my brother and sister-in-law. We woke up at the crack of dawn opened presents, just like when we were kids. I guess we haven't really grown up yet.

The two of us in front of my parent's tree. Look at all those presents! Don't worry, they weren't all ours!








Alicia, my mom, and I got scrapbooking kits! It's my new hobby. I just finished my 2nd spread. It is lots of fun!


Darin and I got remote control cars. They are sweet! They can power slide like nothing I've seen before!







In front of our tree! This is the first year we have a Christmas tree! It smelled sooo good. I will always have a real tree. :)

0 comments: