Monday, July 13, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas this year was great! It was filled with Family, Hot Wheels, Friends, Hot Wheels, Guitar Hero, Hot Wheels, And Lots of Movies! Here are a couple pictures.
Our Christmas tree. I love real Christmas trees. And I Have to have one. Unfortunately, it never got decorated, but at least we had a real tree. (Good thing it was really cheap!)
My friends at I at where else but Swensen's. It was nice to see everyone and catch up and chat forever! Love you gals!

The traditional Christmas morning picture!

And the Hot Wheels begin. This is the Top 40, and we OPENED IT! I know we are crazy!

This is me opening my first hot wheel. WHAT AM I DOING!!!


Oh, it was worth it!
This is Darin opening WHAT??? A TREASURE HUNT! Are you insane?


Here is a close up of the precious Treasure Hunt.


Curtis and Alicia got an XBox 360 and Guitar Hero, so after opening too many hot wheels, we played Guitar Hero till the wee hours of the morning!

Here we are with all our stuff. See I told you Hot Wheels and Movies (gotta love Black Friday!)

0 comments: