Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kendall's Bridal Shower

I did a bridal shower for my best friend Kendall who got married last weekend.

Kendall's Aunt Trina and Kendall's sister Kelsey seeing how well they know Kendall and Matt in one of the games we played. They were 2 of the 6 bridesmaids and we all had a blast at our bachelorette party the night night before the big day. We went to where else but Swensens and to the GSR for a bowling competition: Married Women (or soon to be married) against the Single Ladies!

Thanks to the wonderful world of technology, Heidi was able to be at the shower via web cam. I love you Heidi! So glad you got to be a part of this!

Kendall opening some scandalous gifts. :) Nice boa!

I am so glad I was able to throw the shower for Kendall. I hope she had a good time!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Hey Darin and Janelle. I saw your blog and thought that I would say hi and see how you guys are doing. It was nice to see you guys in our ward a while ago. See ya later.
Meagan Johnson

The Keelers said...

Janelle! I love your new posts they are so wonderful!!! Thanks also for throwing my shower...it's exactly what I had hoped for. Thanks also for being such a great friend and for being my bridesmaid :)

The Keelers said...

Janelle... It's time to post some new pictures!!!! You better get on it girl!