Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

I love Easter! (Sorry I don't have pictures yet) Our Easter started Saturday. We dyed eggs at my parents. Darin dyed an irregularly long egg like a football; Curtis was feeling patriotic and dyed one red, white and blue. I love dying eggs, but that's not enough. So Saturday night around 11:30, my mom and Curtis played the Easter Bunny for Darin, Alicia, and I. Even my Uncle Curt search for eggs with us. Then Curtis and I had our own Easter egg hunt, thanks to Darin and Alicia. It must have been a sight watching us running around the house, tearing everything up. It was such a blast!
Sunday, we had a wonderful day at church hearing about the Resurrection of our Savior. Then we had a delicious ham dinner with my parents and Darin's parents. It was nice to be all together.
And, of course, the whole time eating jelly beans, robin eggs, and our See's chocolate eggs! We hope you had a good Easter too!

0 comments: