Monday, November 26, 2007

Finally- Pictures of our house!

Here are some pictures of our house. We have been in 5 months and we love it. We feel so blessed to be in a home already.

That is the front door on the left. This is the dining room and kitchen.


A closer picture of the kitchen and our granite countertop. (We love it!)

Our family room.

This is between our family room and dining room.


This is our office- You can finally see the floor after only 5 months! Yippee!



This is our spare room/exercise room/storage room/someday in the future-baby's room.


Here is our bedroom. This is my favorite room to decorate and you can probably notice. I love Bed Bath and Beyond and Linens and Things. :)



This is the master bathroom. I didn't get a picture of our guest bathroom/ palm tree bathroom.


4 comments:

Kendall Hawley said...

Nel it looks soo soo pretty! Even better than I remember. Love you

The Corbridge's said...

Yeah!!! We're so excited to see you are back. What a beautiful house. Nice work on decorating-it looks great! I know everyone tells you this but you guys are spoiled! Love ya!
-J

thinkHP said...

THE HOUSE IS LOOKING AMAZING!!!

wow... that word... house.

what does that mean?

carpet?

a whole new experience for me ;)I haven't walked on carpet for months.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see your house finally! It is so nice! Congrats! We are excited to see you guys over Christmas!